[vc_row full_width=”stretch_row_content”][vc_column width=”1/12″][/vc_column][vc_column width=”7/12″][vc_column_text]
Rockin River Music Fest 2019 Prize Giveaway!
We are giving away 2 General Admission 4 Day Passes!
The Rockin’ River Music Fest is a B.C. family-owned and operated country music festival that takes place annually, on the BC Day long weekend, in Merritt, BC – incidentally also known as the ‘Country Music Capital of Canada’.
The City of Merritt has embraced the festival and all that it brings to the community and outlying areas. Over the years, the Rockin’ River stages have been graced by any number of world-class entertainers such as Willie Nelson, Toby Keith, Kasey Musgraves, Kenny Hess, Eric Church, Dallas Smith, Sam Hunt, Madeline Merlo, Luke Combs, Brett Eldredge, Midland, Dustin Lynch, Chris Janson, and many more. Some of the highly anticipated 2019 Merritt Rockin River artists include Jason Aldean, Brothers Osborne, Old Dominion, Maren Morris, Kane Brown, Brett Kissel, Lee Brice, and Lindsay Ell to name just a few. It continues to be the festival’s goal to bring the best of country music to the very best country music fans in the world, and in the process provide an unforgettable experience that showcases the best of BC.
All Festival Tickets Include:
– 4 days of incredible music with over 50 performances on 3 stages
– Access to the amazing camp grounds – spend your days in the incredible Coldwater River!
– Nightly After Hours party with a live DJ
– Local specialty food and retail vendors
– Festival beverage license which allows you to wander through the festival site with your cold Bud …no beer gardens here!
– Water refill stations and cell phone charging station
– An unforgettable experience in BC’s most beautiful cowboy country!
– All ages welcome. Parents of young children should use discretion if purchasing tickets in the Party Zone. It fills up quick at night.
– The Party Zone has separate port-a-potties from the GA section and the Party Patio section has flush toilets.
What’s Not Included:
Camping and Parking passes are not included with your festival ticket. Complete your ticket package with a riverfront campsite! 1-Day Overnight Camping is available inside of East Gate for $70. Like all camping passes, one ticket includes 4 people to camp on your site, so split the cost with friends! View our camping options.
Note: Parking passes are $45 for all four days or $20 per day.
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column_inner][/vc_row_inner][/vc_column][vc_column width=”3/12″][vc_widget_sidebar sidebar_id=”sidebar4″][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/12″][/vc_column][/vc_row]