- Sep 18 2021 - Nov 28 2021
- All Day
Chill and Thrill’s Fall 10 Trail Coffee Challenge
Love Chilliwack and ready to get outside, explore and play?
Chilliwack’s Chill and Thrill is back with a fun 10 Trail Challenge for Fall, but this time with a twist—a coffee twist!
Over the course of 10-weeks, participants will challenge themselves to walk, hike or run 10 all-new local trails and explore some or all of our top 10 recommended local coffee shops. It’s even more fun with family and friends!
Like the Summer 2021 Challenge (which wrapped in August and was a big success), the Fall Challenge will get people outdoors, exploring some of Chilliwack’s most beautiful places and discovering some of the best nearby coffee shops, all while supporting local businesses and nonprofits.
Along the way, participants enjoy a sense of accomplishment, get free coffee, enter to win prizes, receive completion badges online, and see how they rank in online leaderboards for each trail.
- Who: The Fall 10 Trail Coffee Challenge is for people within driving distance of Chilliwack who love the outdoors (and coffee)
- What: It’s a walking, hiking, or running trail-completion and coffeeshop discovery challenge
- Where: On 10 trails in the Chilliwack area
- Why: For exploration, fun, fitness, coffee, prizes, and to support local nonprofits
- How much: $34.00 (includes $5-off coffee, contest entry, and a $5 donation to local trails)
- When: Registration is open Aug. 23 – Nov. 7, 2021. Challenge Begins: Sept. 18, 2021 and Challenge Ends: Nov. 28, 2021.
What’s Chill and Thrill? Chill and Thrill provides self-guided outdoor experiences in Chilliwack you can enjoy anytime, on your own or with family and friends. All you need is a smartphone and the desire to get outside, explore and play!
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Event Website: https://chillandthrill.ca/fall-ten-trail-challenge/
- Event Phone Number: 6044846571