- Sep 29 2023
- 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Building A Foundation For Reconciliation Webinar: Braiding – Relationships, Community and Trust
Join us virtually on September 29th to shed light on the importance of the connection between Indigenous groups and the Canadian Architecture, Engineering, and Construction (AEC) industry, this year’s webinar topic will focus on the importance of relationship building, community involvement, and building trust.
- What: Building a Foundation for Reconciliation Webinar: Braiding –Relationships, Community, and Trust
- Who: RJC Engineers, a national, employee-owned engineering firm, is hosting its second annual Truth and Reconciliation Webinar to highlight speakers including a Tla-o-qui-aht Youth Officer, the Writer and Producer of Beans, Chief of Kahnawake, a representative from the Halalt First Nation and Eric Wilson, RJC’s Director of Innovation and IPCA Infrastructure and Indigenous Projects Liaison.
- When: Friday, September 29th, 2023, from 10:00 a.m. – 12 p.m. PT, via Zoom
- Cost: Free
RJC Engineers has been committed to promoting Truth and Reconciliation within its own organization and the wider industry by launching its Indigenous Projects Team, a dedicated stream of RJC’s business that supports Indigenous groups through different projects by focusing on relationship building.
To register for this free webinar, please visit: https://www.rjc.ca/building-a-foundation-for-reconciliation.html
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Event Website: https://www.rjc.ca/building-a-foundation-for-reconciliation.html