Event Calendar Submissions
Please submit your local community event with us to have it listed in our event calendar and promoted. There are some guidelines related to events we will accept and they are as follows:
- Event must be a local community event held in the Fraser Valley which includes Langley, Fort Langley, Aldergrove, Abbotsford, Cultus Lake, Chilliwack, Mission, Hope, Agassiz, Harrison Mills or Harrison Hot Springs. We have also included Surrey and Maple Ridge as “next door” cities.
- Events should not be illegal, not depict violence against women, children or animals, and should meet the high moral and ethical standards of FraserValleyNow.com
- Community Events do not include business sales events or promotions, we offer advertising and marketing solutions for those types of events so please don’t submit these to our event calendar
- All Fraser Valley Event Calendar submissions are reviewed before being posted, if your event is rejected, you will not be notified as we anticipate large volumes of event submissions
- Each event is allowed one image, file size no larger than 200kb, and the image should be roughly 300px wide by 300px high. If you have an image close to that number, that is okay
Do you have an event where you would like a larger amount of marketing from us? No Budget for Marketing? If you are selling tickets to your event, and would like some additional exposure, if you provide us with a minimum amount of tickets to give away, we will run contests to give the tickets away to our social following. You will receive much more exposure for your event as we promote the giveaway as well as your event. Please Click Here and contact us today if you want to take advantage of this offer!
Note: You do not need an account to submit an event to the Fraser Valley Event Calendar.